This Network is dedicated to the 9 Principles/12 Values of The 9.12 Project, and Defending the Constitution of the United States of America!
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
The Twelve Values
Welcome to The 9.12 Project Network. We hope you like our new look. Laus Deo!
Started by Kathryn McEwen in National Defense, National Security, and Strategic Interests. Last reply by Kathryn McEwen 2 hours ago.
Started by Kathryn McEwen in National Defense, National Security, and Strategic Interests. Last reply by deborah a moore 5 hours ago.
Started by Randy Due in Activism/Events 6 hours ago.
Started by Jared Law in American History, Education, Principles of Freedom, Preparedness. Last reply by tom dodd 8 hours ago.
Started by Jared Law in National Defense, National Security, and Strategic Interests. Last reply by Kathryn McEwen 14 hours ago.